Milan is certainly a beautiful city and there are myriads of things to do such as exhibitions to see and events to attend. But sometimes it can happen that we don’t want to walk miles and queue up at the ticket office for a long time, especially if we had an important meeting in the morning so we just want to relax a bit in the afternoon. The good news is that to do this we don’t even need to leave our VIU. Here we explain 5 reasons why:
– After a tiring conference or the visit of three exhibitions in a row, there is nothing more relaxing than a professional massage so you won’t need to leave the hotel, nor even your room. All you need to do is to book a treatment with our professional therapists.
– At this point, after this first resting time you may want to continue your moment of relaxation in our spa. Here you can abandon yourself to rest also combining relaxation with wellness. Our sauna, for example, gives you the ability to “clean up” your body by expelling accumulated toxins as well as improving circulation and strengthening your immune system.
– After the “wellness and relaxation” therapy you could definitely go back to your room to rest. But what if we told you that on the hotel’s terrace there is a swimming pool with a magnificent view? A 360-degree view of the city skyline. We don’t need to talk any longer because you’re definitely already there…
– Vertical Forest, Pirelli Tower, Piazza Gae Aulenti … The view on Milan’s modern architecture also accompanies your aperitif, because you can enjoy your drink on our terrace. Here you can choose from the wide range of cocktails and enjoy the panorama in company.
– At the end of your relaxing afternoon you don’t even need to search through the long lists of restaurants for a dinner to meet your demands. At VIU we propose you the refined Giancarlo Morelli’s cuisine, warm and with an “elegant” flavour.
Yes, we know we have convinced you 🙂